Special Revival In Koma Village Of Jadda Local Government Area Of Adamawa State Nigeria

Mark 16:15 Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.

The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement, an icon of grassroot revival in these last days is known for its vast spread all over the world in the period of the Twenty-First century.

One of the rare spread is the visit to KOMA village in JADDA LGA, Adamawa State.

This Koma tribe lives in mountains and caves and borders between Nigeria and Cameroon. They speak the Koma dialect: Koma baiya, Koma damti and Koma vomni.

Before 1980 when the first missionaries discovered them in that place, they lived inside the caves stark naked, but after they were discovered by the missionaries, The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries got to know about them and establish a fellowship center over the place first in 2016 providing them with full social welfare to Integrate them to the society, and now almost 90% wear clothes while the remaining 10% still cover themselves with leaves.

Currently, The Lord’s Chosen has two standing branches for maximum outreach.
Konglo branch established in 2016
Choncher branch was established in 2022.

In view of the global mandate and vision of grassroot revival all over the world, The Lord’s Chosen revival visited them in the just-concluded #Adamawa2022 Crusade, we recorded about 124 citizens of Koma tribe in attendance.

Indeed The Lord’s Chosen is taking over the whole world with signs and wonders.

Jesus is Lord
Chosen is blessed

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *