The God of Chosen Answers Prayer.
Pastor Lazarus Muoka Declares 21 Days Of Prayer And Fasting For Nigeria
The Lord’s Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement has declared 21 days of prayer and fasting program to revolt against insecurity and other ugly situation ravaging Nigeria and the world. This was announced by the General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka during the Thursday Counselling and Deliverance Service at the church headquarters in Ijesha, Lagos, Nigeria.
According to the Man of God, “the purpose is to halt the calamities in our nation; killing, idolatry, cultism, immorality, wickedness, falsehood, ritual killings, insecurity, banditry, and others. Consequently, the incoming election requires the church to pray like never before.
Our G.O further stated that the program would kick off on Friday 22nd July 2022, he said we must regularly embark on these 21 days of fasting and prayer from 6 am to 6 pm.
Therefore, he urged all participants to pray thus;
- We must pray for the church’s restoration and recovery of all lost souls.
- We must pray that God Almighty will preserve His people and help them remain focused in these perilous times.
- We must pray for peace in our nation.
- We must pray and cancel the killing, threat of war, and evil counsel.
- We must pray for the church that God Almighty will bring more revival and bring the church to dominion, favor, blessing, miracle, and victory in this nation and all the nations of the world.
- We must pray that God will prosper His people amid this situation.
Most importantly, we must pray that every soul should be saved before the rapture. It is 21 days of serious spiritual exercise. Every Sunday, after hearing the message of the day, all Chosen members and all born-again Christians should go out for evangelism to tell people about the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ because the church is on the move. We are going everywhere to preach the gospel; the more we preach, the more we shine as light and darkness will not have their way. Darkness, wickedness, and all perpetrators of evil activities shall be put off as our light shines. However, through preaching, they will be converted.
Take note: The church must pray without ceasing. The light must shine, and God’s will must be done. If you love God, and you are a child of God, born again, lover of believers, lover of our nation, heavenly minded, you must be involved in this because the gate of hell shall not prevail. Amen
Jesus Is Lord!
Thank you sir, more grace